Dune: Agent Asset Deck
The knife is more dangerous than the hand and the knife can be in either hand.
When you face your enemies, you need the equipment to prevail. This deck of 56 cards details the assets an agent of a noble House might use to face their enemies, from maula pistols to lasguns, filmbooks to Fremkits, and even sapho to spice. Each card fully details an individual asset and how you can use it in the game, giving you everything you need at your fingertips when fighting for the honor of your House.
Assets are a vital part of Dune: Adventures in the Imperium. They can be more than just equipment, even intangible advantages like secret files, blackmail information, and connections. Asset Cards are designed to help you make the most of assets in your game, whether you are a player or a gamemaster. The Asset Deck can be used in two main ways: you can take an asset you currently hold from the deck to have as an easy reference, and also identify other assets from the deck that you could acquire to develop your next plot.
In the Agent Asset Deck you will find things you carry and use when you are working as a direct agent of your House. If you can carry it or use it, the Agent Asset Deck is the place to go, with an array of personal equipment. But it is not all just weapons and items. The Agent Asset Deck has its share of more abstract assets, with items like ‘Water’ or ‘Wealth’. But if you really want to up the ante there are also plenty of poisons to choose from.
The Architect Asset Deck is also available separately. Each deck offers you a different option to strike out at your enemies, and the truly elite know that mastery of every approach is the key to victory in any plot.
- Both decks collect all the assets listed in the Core Rulebook and Sand and Dust as well as some new options and blank cards to record your own.
- Each card fully details each asset as well as how it can be used in the game, placing a vital guide at your fingertips during play.
- Provides an easy way for the gamemaster to equip NPCs, whether it is with pistols and knives or blackmail and secrets.
- Offers a simple way to track asset ownership, and to inspire players with new potential assets they can create during play.
- Each asset is indexed with a simple icon to allow players and gamemasters to locate and match types of asset quickly and efficiently.
Dune © Legendary. Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is an officially sub-licensed property from Gale Force Nine, a Battlefront Group Company.