John Carter of Mars: Prince of Helium Era Supplemental Rulebook
Edgar Rice Burroughs’ John Carter of Mars: Prince of Helium Era Supplemental Rulebook provides you with an in depth look at the Prince of Helium era of play for the John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom roleplaying game.
- Narrator advice on using the themes and tone of the era and the plots of The Gods of Mars and The Warlord of Mars to create exciting Prince of Helium era campaigns.
- New character options for Okar, First Born and white Martians, including new pre-made talents, flaws, and expanded accolades and renown spends.
- New narrator characters, those most beloved and despised of the era.
- New strange technology, powers for your players to acquire and mysterious places of the Prince of Helium era to explore, all packed with plot seeds to inspire narrators.
- New optional rules for using supporting characters as well as legacy and troupe play.
- Expanded rules exploring duelling and honor, including rules for exciting personal duels and duelling styles.
This 128 page full colour hardback supplement requires the John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom core rulebook.
“The easiest, most cinematic iteration of 2d20 is the perfect fit for a setting which appears longingly outdated yet is fascinating to adventure in.” RPG NET
"This game captures the epic, planetary romance feel of the original stories … you will relish the chance to live on Barsoom. A fun addition to your game collection, perfect for when you need a well-constructed, exciting yet light-hearted game.” DriveThruRPG.com