Rane In Blood
Book Type: PDF or Softcover and Tri-fold
Page Count: 35
Print Type: Full Color
SPACE PIRATES – CULTS - ORGAN THIEVES – FAILED CLONES – GENETIC VAMPIRES
Rane in Blood is a labor of love, a kick to the teeth, an homage to my favorite genres – all mashed up into a ball and thrown in your face! I have a long, deep-rooted love for stories of religious horror, vampires, and merciless cutthroats ... and of course, the cold, oppressive nature of space-born horror.
Rane in Blood is designed to be a Swiss army knife: part antagonist sourcebook, part adventure, part arms & equipment supplement, and part alternative skill tree resource – any or all of which can comfortably Tetris their way into your Mothership home game.
Rane in Blood is Passenger 57 meets Blade, meets Castlevania, meets Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula ... in space ... with a touch of homage to my favorite action hero of the 90s, Wesley Snipes!
I want to give Wardens and their players someone to hate and fear beyond human comprehension: beyond petty governments, beyond reason, beyond all rational understanding. You’re not just fighting a man, you’re fighting an idea and a cult born of one man’s hubris; a devious blend of cosmic Lovecraftian horror in the vein of the King in Yellow. I give you the titular Martyn Rane, a man whose insane ambition and ruthless nature has left untold thousands butchered, sleeping in the black arms of space. The legends of the man and his ruthless followers proceed him. You and the players choose how to deal with this growing threat on the fringes of space.
NOT CONVINCED AND YOU WANT BULLET POINTS!?
- 60+ Full-color pages
- Pro artist collaborations
- Professionally voice-acted monologues
- New Weapons and Equipment
- Brand New Mothership Skill tree including a variety of new skills!
- New Bargain Basement D-Tier Lowlife Cyberware list
- Three amazing maps to tease, taunt, and tantalize your players!
- Two Adventures that can either be played together in sequence or broken apart. DEALERS CHOICE!
- Fully fleshed out Antagonists, history of the cult, key players and philosophy breakdown, and lasting adventure hooks that will be leaving you begging for more!
- A great source of world-building, easily inserted to give your Mothership Campaign lasting depth and real stakes! No great story is without its key villains!