Star Trek Adventures Star Trek: Lower Decks Campaign Guide
SPACE... THE FUNNEST FRONTIER
“We’re more like the cool, scrappy underdogs of the ship.” - Ensign Beckett Mariner
The Star Trek: Lower Decks Campaign Guide expands upon the core Star Trek
Adventures roleplaying game experience by providing detailed advice on creating junior officers and using them to tell amazing Star Trek-style stories with the fun, irreverent tone presented in Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Whether you’re cleaning holodeck biofilters, conducting an anomaly consolidation day, participating in a second contact, or enjoying some well-earned Buffer Time, there’s always something new to encounter and learn, both within the universe and yourself and your fellow crewmates.
How will you make a name for yourself and your companions?
The 240-page, full-color hardback Star Trek: Lower Decks Campaign Guide contains:
- An extensive discussion of the state of the Galaxy in the late 24th century, including updated information on the Federation, Starfleet, Pakleds, and more.
- Detailed information on the lower decks junior officer experience, including daily life, procedures, career development, and more.
- New lifepath options for player characters, including eight new playable species (including Cetaceans, Gorn, Pakleds, and Exocomps).
- Game statistics and graphics for seven spaceframes, including the California, Obena, and Parliament classes, and game statistics for over 20 ships from Starfleet and other polities (as well as a selection of ground vehicles)!
- New gear, technologies, and creatures, as well as a complete system for creating your own creatures.
- A wealth of advice on gamemastering lower decks-style campaigns, whether you are playing a Starfleet campaign or one based on another polity.
- More than 50 non-player characters to include in your games, pulled from a variety of polities and species.
- A three-part mini-campaign focused on junior officers that can be adapted for use in other eras of play and with crews from any polity.
- Includes a foreword written by Star Trek: Lower Decks creator, Mike McMahan!
This book requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use. You will receive the accompanying PDF immediately upon purchase.
TM & © 2023 CBS Studios Inc. © 2023 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.